Wednesday, June 10, 2009


No, that's not actually my pic, but I was this happy today.

I had a wonderful birthday. Lets see it would be 49+ 3 now! whew time flies when you get to be that age.
I went to bed at midnight after reading... son 1 told me happy birthday at midnight.
Hubs got me a new flat screen TV from Target for the bedroom,
Son 2 and L got me a Big Ass Craft Book, no kiddin.
CarolAnn brought me a pkg of wonderful goodies with a bottle of wine, Lincoln her son picked flowers from the yard for me,
Pam brought me a crown- soooo cute,
and my mother in law always give a nice little green paper we all call Benjy, cant wait to shop with that.
My sister sent the funniest card as did lots of other crazy friends. My sister and I dont exchange gifts at birthdays. We just find things through out the year and send for fun. You never know when you get a sissy pkg in the mail.
All in all it was a marvelous birthday... Oh, hubs brought a big ole cake home from the bakery too.
We went to Olive Garden for supper. I had shrimp caprese,too much butter. tummy ache is here.

Tootle loo

No comments: