Monday, May 18, 2009

The plunge

Yep, we took the plunge and have a car payment. The first payment in a long time. Son 1 is buying the white Jeep and I got a new silver Jeep Liberty. Love it, I sure do. We went ot look at it and drive around, but as normal, we drove home in it.

Yippee 6 more days of school! I am really looking forward to next Thursday. Tomorrow is track and Field day, Wed is field trip-bowling and picnic, Thursday Track and field finals and Friday am is awards assemblies. Son 1 is making me a power point to show and I have every thing else ready.

I m starting my list of stuff to do, only now it doesnt have to be all done by August 11!

On another note, Have you ever had thee little warty thingys come up on your body. WEIRD! After school is out I need to go get 2 removed, they are annoying me.

Its time for bed... buying a Jeep is tough work



Tootle loo

1 comment:

Little Town Big Life said...

So, can you transfer your pink crown? Will you order another?? We're the only two "pink p's" --- you can't leave it off!!!

And, now I have to get used to another color car to waive at.

Change is hard!!!