Tuesday, May 19, 2009

a day in the life of a teacher with 6 days left...



8:30 to a nameless child I will call Mo.
me-Mo where is the note that I sent home yesterday about you not being able to go on the field trip, because you cant behave?
Mo- I dont know
me- did momma and daddy see it
Mo- Yea, they are really mad
me- at you or me
Mo- I dont know

8:45
Mo: Why dont I get to do something for the Track and Field day
me- you didnt bring back your signed form to do the track and field and you said you didnt want to...
Mo- CRYING,
me- your chose not to play
Mo- Crying
me- dry it up
mo- still crying and kicking at the air while muttering

9:00 Everyone is lined up to go to the football field for the track and field day
me- stay with me until we all get to the field and seated, THEN you can for get a snack and drink.
me- counting heads, where is Mo?
class- We dont know
me - going to look, leave a parent with the kids, find Mo underneath the bleachers with a bag of chips.
me- where are you suppose to be
Mo- in the seats
me - why are you here!
mo- I dont know
me- get you hiney up where I told you to be.
Mo-oh, crying and kicking again

10:00 ish
Classroom children come to tell me Mo is drinking from their bottles of juices, water etc and then burping, backwashing in them!
me- Mo whats going on
mo- I dont know
me- are those yours
mo- no
me- come sit over here and then next problem you are going back to the room. crying and screaming...

10:15 ish
classroom finds me and mo is calling names... Mo goes back to the building, he cant regulate himself.


LONG DAY AT THE OFFICE

Now, before you feel sorry for Mo, he is a PEST. He will do everything he knows that he is not suppose to do. Then he sticks his fingers in his mouth and pouts... he is 9. Mom and Dad dont always give him his meds for his"fits" just to see if we can tell at school. AWWWWWGHHHHH! Mo is going to drive me to drinking in the nest few days. He is the thorn in my foot. I know that God says to be kind to the little children, but this childs gets on my every nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not going to the Field Trip tomorrow am, but gets to eat at the picnic. Pray for the next few days.

Tootle loo

No comments: