Thursday, September 11, 2008

Roly Poly...

This catering business --Little Town Big Life - Pam may be a wonderful thing for me! Yep right after we went to Jalapenos for supper tonight, I needed to run to Wally World to look for OU stickers- no I still dont care for them, but I need to make some OU jewelry for a show in Norman. Anywho, on the way, Pam calls and has a little somethin somethin for moi! Yippee. We came home and honk and out come sPam and 2 slices of yummmmmmmy chocolate pie. not icebox kind, not mix kind, no actually from scratch pie. I licked that plate clean and left one for hubs! Well its still there right now. hmmmm he sleeping. I could say that Moey jumped up on the kitchen island and ate it!!! She lived just (katty corner) from me!!!!!

I am up late waiting on hubs Day of Caring Shirt to dry. I cannot wear anything that had not be laundered. CANNOT, its one of those things among my issues!

I tried to design a shirt for the biz to wear to a show, $27. each and you have to buy 6. Hello, I dont have that kind of money! Man, I wanted to be sooooooo cute with my logo on front.

I went to the chiropractor today and got my 'chi' all 'chied' up. I just don't get that whole chi thingy, but whatever it takes. Actually my foot feels better after its chi session.
Speaking of the foot, you know you were thinking about it too! Tuesday I have an appt for the last followup with the surgeon to determine if I need surgery, so I scheduled a few things that day too:
9:00 chirpractor
10:45 gyno
11:30 lunch with son #2
1:30 surgeon
3:30 hair cut and color

whey, what a day that will be!


It has rained here for 2 days, not just a bit but downpours and then drizzle then downpour. DREARY I say!

Thats about all, oh I was so excited to have found a housekeeper, but I only need her 1 time per month and she wanted 2-3 times. Darn it..... if you are in the Cville area and have a housecleaner, email me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all folks

tootle loo




post signature

2 comments:

tommie said...

yummy pie!! How nice, just what you need after a stressful day at school.

Happy weekend! Enjoy all that lovely crimson and cream.

Shabbee Chick said...

Try Vistaprint.com for a t-shirt. I think you can upload whatever you want and you only have to buy one!!!! I want to see the logo! Let's see it!