Saturday, September 3, 2011

seriously... I dont know where to begin...

Well, I am still alive and kickin.. I have been subbing alot and also working at the consignment store... but I have a new friend that is taking way too much of my time... She is so addictive and controls my every minute. I really dont like needy friends, but she is so creative and has tons of ideas... she will become somewhat expensive... her name is Pintrest! Yep, Im hooked.......




 So, I could truly camp in this... I am not a camper, but with just 2 people this could be cute... well it would have to have AC and only in the mountains in the coolness or the beach... what do you think? oh and a bathroom is a must... I might need a bigger one...



 I am totally going to make this for somewhere in the house... I am thinkin about redoing Lances old room. He is married now and I dont think that it will be his again. wah wah... yes I love my boys and they are welcome anytime. but he live close enough that it can now become a neneP room... you know for grandbabies... no they are not pregnant... just working on it!   But Im thinking ahead...  Kinda like a scout... Be prepared...

 Now this is soooooooooo stinkin cute... Payton may get one of these for her playhouse hides out soon... maybe for Christmas or her next birthday... I do have another little girl I m thinkin maybe will get it for Christmas... more on that at a later time in the future.... gotta you thinking huh!

 This is adorable too. !!!!!!   I would like to make this but seriously Payton will need another room soon for her nenep stuff that I am making...
Wondering if I should make stuff and sell it???
 Of course Payton with get this for Halloween,   another little sweetie will get on too...... Wow now you are really wondering who my secret girls might be...
 yes... stinkin cute too.... maybe make some for Christmas with different names..... take orders too
This I will make for me... thinkin about just writing it on some linen and then going over it with pink thread...


thats about all around this family this week.. I have decided to make weekly post instead of daily post... dull life now. Not much going on her... just hanging around!!!!!

Tootle loo

No comments: