Friday, September 16, 2011

Rainy days and Friday's





Hey, Its raining finally in Colliinsville!  yippee, I didnt even mind running errands in the rain. We are way below where we need to be... so bring it on. And it actually cool today!!!! I have been on Pinterest lately and have FOUND a plethera of ideas... so here it goes....

Are these the cutest pumpkins you have ever seen... easy too.  I will be makinn some of them...

 Yep, I have a pair of Toms that are a little worse for the wear... seriously... for real cute...


OSU /TU game is this weekend... Hubs and I both went there, but he works for TU, the boys went to TU so our house is divided....Laura- DIL went to O State too. We will be in orange and they will be in blue.... pistols firing    whoopin up on the Hurricane!


Loved the movie The Help... Yes I have seen it 2 times and may take my bestie from Texas to it tomorrow... she is up for the ballgame too.... Love it




This I am just thinking would be good at our house.... yep I think so....
Tootle loo

No comments: