Sunday, August 7, 2011

yard flag...

I was having a very lazy hot afternoon in the sauna  of Okla... anyway I went in the craft room and made a new yard flag for our front yard... I think I like it... BUT the next one I will make the same but put the letter on with applique...


These past few weeks have been sooooo hot... I dont do a whole lot of anything. I have worked at my fav place New Haven Day School as a sub... loving those babies, then at the consignment shop, then I had a stomach virus... but today its gone as I ate a HUGE lunch at Olive Garden after Church...

So glad I am retired... teachers are gearing up to go back to work/school. This would be my major whining day... the CPS teachers go back tomorrow... However I have been called to sub the first 3 days of school at the Pre K in Cville. That will be fun. Its so hot I wish they would wait until Sept 1 to go back to school... save a lot of money too. Can you imagine the elec bill for the school to run all the AC. whew!   

Other than that all is well on the home front....

Tootle loo

No comments: