Friday, March 4, 2011

what happened...

 So, this is what happened... I went to the dentist the other day... it was just for cleaning, but I was really good and when I was little my momma would buy me a present if I didnt bite the dentist and be really good. So I of course carry on that tradition. I mean really why stop now.  So I wanted a few Aveda products.  I got to the Mall- have not been there for months. I went to the Aveda store and that's where it all happened. I got : bath gel, bath scrub, bath lotion... shampoo- this big size, conditioner, styling goo stuff... I got facial cleaner, toner,moisturizer and scrub... that's when the worst thing of all happened.... the register tallied up my sale. Heavenly days! glory be, holy crap... But at least I will look good, smell pretty and be organic. hmmm.
We wont need to eat this month... right.


 So, If you see me... tell me how nice I smell and how pretty my hair is and how lovely my skin looks, come on now,,, it will only be a little white story and it will help me when I get hungry this month.... Oh yea, we wont share this with hubs... Okey dokey.

look how stinkin cute this is... I think I will make one for the store- you know Bloomingdeals... not my store, but sorta like my store, I get to do the artistic stuff and I don't have to make the payroll or do business junk... just play.  But back to the light .It need a couple of these for the window . So stinkin cute... my silhouette can handle this ...

The weather hers is crazy. I went in to Home Depot to get some outside lights. The temp on the car was 62. I came out 5 minutes later and the temp was 48. Gotta love Oklahoma...

Lance and Laura are on their cruise... having fun in the sun for a honeymoon....

I redid the couch pillows and the ottoman pics about that later... stay tuned!


Tootle loo

No comments: