Thursday, September 9, 2010

hmmmmm what to do?


So in a few weeks hubs and I are going to Nicaragua, for a mission trip.... No robber, someone will be staying at our house.... you cannot come it to snitch some thingy! Anyway since that is all straight...

I would like to blog each day so that people/family/friends/ Boston Avenue members can read about our travels.... BUT, do I need a whole blog itself for only 1 week, or do I dare give my sweet little innocent blog address to the whole entire Church family.... There really isnt anything on it that is really bad... just sometimes questionable.... help me Mr Wizard... do you remember Mr. Wizard on TV... you know Tom Terrific, yes that guy... let me find a quick pic. be right back.... well, look up at the top... there it is.....









Tootle loo

No comments: