Wednesday, July 7, 2010

sleep study...

Tuesday evening I went for a sleep study..... I took my bubble bath threw on some clothes, packed my bag and off I went. I got there at 9:15... filled out ...yes 15 pgs of information for the study... changed clothes to my jammies and waited to be fitted with the wires... it was storming outside and I was praying that the lightening would not strike or I would fry!


This is not my contraption.. but just like it. They hooked me up top to bottom and gave me the TV and ceiling fan remote and said to sleep tight... after a few test runs.
1. move my eyes
2. open and shut my eyes
3. move your legs etc... the night began...


This is what i looked like- no, not me in the pic. Cause I couldnt roll over like that! nope I was connected form everywhere and tried to get comfy... I took my muscle relaxer and demanded my body to sleep... nope it wasnt going to happen. I woke up all night long. Finally at 4:30 guess who has to tinkle.... yep... unhook 3 big thingy and carry all that crap down the hall to the potty... back to bed and finish the study... cant sleep.... 5:00- times ...go home.
I dont for the life of me know how you are to sleep there. They told me if they saw that I had sleep apnea they would put me on oxygen and see if I did better... no oxygen, so I guess I have something else.... who know... but the new Dr. now has the blood work-normal, sleep study- probably abnormal and now can decide what to do with my weird body... hopefully no more sleep studies!

Tootle loo

No comments: