Wednesday, July 28, 2010

general stuff...

Isn't this just an interesting picture... yep I got it from somewhere on the vast open Internet... kuddos to who ever put it together.... I did not...



This rose is gorgeous! don't you just love the beautiful colors... its so darn hot in Ok., that the roses are kaput! hot dry nothings that is... so i am enjoy them on the computer... smell really close... oh its sweet...

look at this adorable camper... it could belong to my sister.... her name is Connie... not Constance. It would be fun for a girls night out.
We could eat under this lovely tent and drink lemon drop martini's until we drop and of course the ocean would be right nest to the camper... oh I must quit dreaming like this... it leads to depression!


I am off to Houston to see my niece.. .. and enjoy a baby shower for Payton Grace.... she is such a diva and not even born yet...
I had the second sleep study last night... i took ambien... its not my friend!!! I cant remember driving home at 5:00 this morning... i went back to bed and slept till 10:45! ran errands and sleep till 4:00. I am getting packed and off to bed in just a few...
tomorrow is my last day at New Haven :( I will really miss that pre school. I hope to be able to sub a few days next year!
Oh, I got an iPhone today... how much fun is it... i feel like i have moved into another realm of the world...
better go to bed and sleep off the ambien from last night...


Tootle loo

No comments: