Sunday, July 18, 2010

life...

No pictures today...
I just got back from a whirlwind trip to OKC... yep Grammer is on 24 hr Hospice again. She is slowly dying and I just dont like how this all has to happen.... its her worse nightmare... she always wanted to go quickly and NEVER linger and linger... thats just what is happening.... linger, dementia, linger....

She is such a fighter... she is cantankerous, ornery, hard headed and stubborn... guess she will be this way to the end...

Saturday I was singing hymns to her in her room, passing the time... I asked her today if she wanted me to sing... she hadnt uttered a word but very clearly said... NO! how funny! no more singing from me!

Hospice said it would be a long week , but her body is shutting down and must go through different steps to get there...

love ya bunches Grammer



Tootle loo

No comments: