Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday update

I am Alive....... Oh my goodness, as you all know my loving hubs shared his stomache flu with me... not a normal tummy ache like I accused him of whinning about...no actual hug the toilet.. long lasting-4 day...lost 6 lbs flu! But I feel somewhat better although my tummy still feels like its on fire.


Anyway...I know your waiting with great anticipation as to what is in the Tiffany's box???? I dont know.
1. Its a stand off
2. I want hubs to bring it to me to open and swoon and tell me Happy Hearts Day...
3. He will do that on Feb 14
4. He told me I could go open it if I couldn't wait.
5. I CAN WAIT...I CAN WAIT... I CAN WAIT
6. The Heart's Day Torture!

Tomorrow will be 101 thing to do.
Hubs like to drive the Jeep when the weather is bad instead of his truck. yadda, yadda whatever, I really never go anywhere in bad snowy weather anyway... not tomorrow. SO
I am getting up at the crack... of dawn and going in to TU with him.

1. Clean and organize his office. its a disaster. They moved in a year ago and its a mess. So I will go to Target and get tubs.. lots of tubs... paint a chalkboard square on each box for a label. 7-8:00
2. Go buy tubs at Target 9:00-9:45
3.Go to Boston Avenue to watch the kiddos for Joy Circle... 10:00-1:00
4. 1:00-go to take stuff to Ryan
5. run by and see my CASA baby
6. back to hubs to clean and organize


home again ....home again .... jiggety jigg!





Tootle loo

No comments: