Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Snippets

My favorite statement... from my favorite store... is there anything I don't like about Tiffany's... nope, not one single solitary thingy...
Happy Valentines Day to my family...Ryan, Lance, Laura, Mom, Rick, Con, Bob, Kris, Nolan, Shayne, Sarah, Scott, Sarah, Joe, Sam, Lauren, Steve, and of course HUBS!
Happy Anniversary to my Sister and her hubs... I think its like 35 years! whoooeeeee! My sister and I are stuck together like peanut butter and jelly... mom says we dont do anything without consulting each other... not only is she my sissy... but my BFF too! Love you and Bob!
I received the most awesome gift in the mail. pink swap stuff from Joanne in CT., I will post a pic tomorrow...thanks...it brighten my day and added sunshine to this dull drab winter here in OK...yes it snowed again this morning.
GO AWAY SNOW.... I am ready for spring!!!!!!!!!

Tootle loo

No comments: