Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

And I thought my kids were finished with "trick or treat".... hahahaha Aren't they cute! Well in the eyes of their Momma they are. The boys went to a Halloween Party on Saturday night. Ryan was Lt. Dangle, do you know that guy? He is on TV on some silly police show. It really is kinda funny. He's really "dumb". (Lt. Dangle, not Ryan.)
Lance is coach and Laura a cheerleader. Lance wore Gramps old shirt and found some "old" coaching shorts. Laura's Cowboy Cheerleader is cute on her. Silly funny kids. It looks like they had fun.

Me, I had a sinus issue and didnt even go to the football game. It was homecoming too. I was suppose to have lunch with my Momma and Rick on Sunday and didnt feel like getting out. My head was pounding and the sun didnt mix with that. I must have been really hurting, they went to Cheesecake Factory and I had a grilled cheese at home. :( :( :(

I am so ready for a freeze. Die you silly little organisms that cause my allergies!

By the way... whats up with KBEZ playing Christmas music already. They usually start on the day after Thanksgiving. They are messing with my head and I dont need any more issues. We generally go to "Lights On "at Utica Sq. and then ,the next day KBEZ starts "the music". They are making thunderstorms in my head.


I think I will start using a "Budget". I know thats a word I never use. I just roll with paying what we owe and then we have whats left over. I dont think my parents used a budget??? Anyway, I found www.pearbudget.com . You can use it free for 30 days. It tracks your spending and helps you know where that money went. I guess it will keep me from having Starbucks often. I will keep you posted on the 30 day experience. I do have all my Christmas finished, except for the stockings stuffers and a few little things.

Better go get dressed and off to Uptown for my roots to have their party!


Tootle loo

No comments: