Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hmmm... whats going on?

Yep, We are all still alive an kickin around here.
I am counting down the days until I get to retire! Yippee. I have started to tidy up my classroom and organize stuff into months. I will have a big garage sale in the classroom.
Son 2 and L moved into a house this last weekend. Its so cute. I am excited for them to get everything in its place.
Son 1 is busy finishing the fence and starting to get a shed built. Love havin him here with us. Although his 3 months is moving fast. I will not be ready for him to leave.
Easter was cold but enjoyable. I cut my finger instead of the ham and we have red gravy. hmmmmm gravy or blood. Its healing.

Thats about all... I have lots of projects in mind after school is out. keep tuned.
Son 2 has 2 round trip tickets anywhere SWA flies. We are lookin for a place to go, any suggestions


Tootle loo

No comments: