Monday, August 18, 2008

Leavin on a jet plane...

Victoria BC


Off we go to Seattle, Port Angeles and Victoria BC. I am soooooooooooooooooo excited to get away. Our niece is getting married in Port Angeles and then we are off the Victoria for a couple of days before coming home.

School is the most stressful. My class has a student that hollars out at will and screams. I love having special needs students in my room, but he is not controlable and the stress is hard on my kiddo, me and the child! Hopefully it will get resolved while I am gone.


I have a craft show in late Oct and I have not gotten anything ready. I am gettin after it as soon as I get back. I hired a housekeeper to come in a clean, yippee! If I am working and doing jewelry on Sat., I can t get stuff done!!!!!


Cant wait to be sittin at that beach. My sister in law just let me know to bring a jacket, since the rehearsal dinner is outside on the beach... I am drooling! I need the peace and solitude so badly. Am I gettin old and cant handle stress any more or what???



I just finished packing and Moey is with Montana . She is sooooooo excited to be keeping her. I think its time for a bubble bath and bed.
See ya when we get back!!!!






tootle loo



post signature

2 comments:

Little Town Big Life said...

Hey--enjoy your time! It sounds sooo relaxing--

I'm gonna miss you!! You know that just knowing you're not within arm reach makes me antsy.

But, when you get back===I'LL BE IN BUSINESS !!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful safe trip!
XO
~Christine