Monday, December 26, 2011

Pink overload

 look out next Halloween....


 Cute quilt for nene P 's house....
 Yes, she must have this for the card table......
 precious little bum!!!!
 Better get my paint ready to play...
 no, we wont have notmal bibs for this precious little sugar lump!


 one outfit for each day in October....

 First day of preschool...... its never to early...


Oh and L's bedroom is currently blue, perhaps I can turn it into a Tiffany's bedroom.nursery for when baby come over ... Then I wont need to paint the walls,... oh my there are thunderstorms in my head.....


Well, lets just say Im dreaming in pink and the craft room will be busy!!!!! Cant believe its a girl.... hehehehe. hehehehe. hehehe.....         so glad that momma L , daddy L and baby are great... God is good ....


Tootle loo

No comments: