Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Issues

I am having a terrible time with needs and wants...


I want: new bedroom duvet cover and dust ruffle
sheets
towels
crocs- with the fur inside- I know its almost spring/summer...
new wood floor in the whole house- 2600 sq ft.
new kitchen
a maid- just for the day
Lucchese boots
patio furniture
a new hair do


I need: new contacts


what a girl to do....


Today was hilarious at Day School... I mean it made my day. I woke up at 4:30 with the beginning of a migraine. I took my meds and generally sleep 4-5 hours. Up at 6:15 . I showered dressed and slept all the way to hubs office- 22 min. Woke up, walked in to his office...slept 20 minute... woke up and went to school- hello time to rise and shine. But the kids were soooooooo funny... we played outside... played chase in the gym... ate wonderful lunches... one of the boys learned to potty in the potty... had to do the potty dance and have a potty party-cookies...kids slept good...spring fever is hitting the classroom... we even have a budding romance- love preschool and 3 yr olds.

Off to bed to read a wonderful book- I will post about it when I finish. Ryan's publishing company is publishing/marketing it... I think...




Tootle loo

No comments: