Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday stuff

Its been a long but fun week.
I had in service at the preschool where I am working 2 days a week. http://www.newhavendayschool.com/ . I worked on Friday and had a blast. Those 2 year old's are hilarious! We played, ran , played, ran, ate and napped!
Yesterday hubs and son 1 flew to Dallas, rented a truck and brought the rest of his stuff to the dining room and our garage. I had a wedding at BAUMC to do, so I stayed here :)
Today had been LAZY. We went to Church, Logan's to eat, naps and naps and naps. The moving truck-big truck is in the driveway, Moey the dog barks every time she notices it. She does not like change!!!!!

That about it around here. I found a cute pattern to make a top and hope to do that this week. I am sewing 4 costumes for BAY Troupe too!!!!!! Better get my hiney in gear!





Tootle loo

No comments: