Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday mutterings

What is that bachelor thinking!!! Has he lost his everlovin mind!!!! He is the most self centered guy, and for HER to take him back!!! I love to watch the show, but I really think that is parade people around like a cattle auction.

Anyway, this weekend was another run to the Minor ER. Another shot and another day asleep, another migraine! I took two of the thingy the DR gave me and it didn't work, so hubs took me to the ER. I think they may know me by name, not really! I do with they would stop.'

Son #1 introduced me to Facebook. What a fun time. I found people I went to HS with in OKC. Not all 635 kids in my graduating class, but some. And some from OSU class of '79. Yep, I am that old.

Son #1 and hub almost have the fence up and Moey is about to be a free spirit in the backyard. She is a mess.

Better get to bed, tomorrow is a busy day!




Tootle loo

No comments: