Wednesday, June 30, 2010

oops!


Sometimes I think I live in lala land... or maybe I am getting old and senile... or maybe just old and dumb.... or maybe....


anyway... yesterdays post.... I put that the person I though would email/contact me back would be... my dad. oops he died in 1988 that in itself would be a miracle...


Today the cleaning girl came to clean the ole house... she had come by once to look it over and give me an estimate... 4 hours she said... Oh, ok I said... today she tells me that it will take maybe longer... it took 6!!!!!!! holy moly... but the house is clean from top to bottom and in between.... Its a big house... 2600 sq ft, but lordy me.... however even the washer and dryer and the craft room and the pantry are clean and she did the laundry too! So... am I not seeing the dirt/dog hair/whatever... or have I not cleaned really good in FOREVER... geeze.... it reminds me of old ladies that have permanent stains on their clothes cause they cant see the spills on their shirts. How embarrassing!!!!! AND she cleans my mother in laws house too.... she will probably tell her that her son lives in squalor!!!!! geezeeeeeeeeeeeee louiseeeeeeeeeeee. I am embarrassed!


thats about it for today...


Tootle loo

No comments: