Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Tibits

A few months ago I decided to do a Continuing Education Class at my Church- Boston Avenue Methodist (Tulsa). So anyway, I had some time to get my duck in a row, well they need to begin quacking on Tuesday. I am teaching 6 classes under the category of "Simply Christmas". Its all about simplifying Christmas. Some quick and easy crafts, finger foods, cocoa, and a devotion. I am busy getting all that ready.
Week one- personalized clip boards
Week two- bath salts, bath oils
week three- personalized cups
week four- necklaces
week five-
week six

yep I have a few holes, but by Friday I will have it ready to be printed, and the supplies purchased ready to roll.


I subbed Monday and Tues at my old school, whee I am so tired, off to pre school tomorrow!

Tootle loo

No comments: