Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yummy Yummy



This morning I dug around in the back room and made some bread pudding. I used the crust from the bread I slice for sandwiches every morning. I added nuts, butter, eggs, cinnamon, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and almond extract and whatever else looked good. I baked it until it was crusty. I then mixed a yummy buttery/caramel sauce and poured over it . We sold one 9X13 pan full and have 1 more for tomorrow. Those bowls went fast , especially right out of the oven. $3.75 a bowl!!!! Yum Yum
If you order this with a diet soda, then the calories are cancelled!!! hahaha.
I also added a bit of sunshine to the Deli. I found come flowers at the check out at WalMart. You know, those ones for men to buy their wife, when the go on the milk and bread run!!! Well, I put them in a cup in the window, and put some more on the counter. It was great to see a bit of sunshine on a rainy day in Branson.
Other than that it was uneventful. A "slow day" according to the cash register.
My sister and Colleen, (my brother in law's sister) went to Ruby Tuesdays for a quick dinner. I had lunch at 3:00, so I stayed here with hot tea. I'm still having leg cramps and back ache...whine, whine! So, Im just going to curl up and rest. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
Have a good night
tootle loo,



No comments: